Saturday, March 26, 2011

posting writting

I just wanted to say, mostly in case i forget and do it anyway. I was telling mudder just thursday that i had run into some stuff i wrote like in my twenties i think. that i was thinking of posting them every now and againish. but now ben has done it. not only is his so way much better, i don't want him to think i was copy-ing him. just thought i'd through that out there.
oh and ben, i watched a movie called "Wild Target"... loved it. just a simply little comedy that so reminded me of you. i mean that like myself you would probably really apprciate the humor. not roll on the floor funny but subtle frickin funny, you know?
anyway, later.

7 comments:

  1. and if to totally nail my point in the ground i put through it out there instead of throw, yeah, dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally post your writing. That would be awesome. The one I posted is something I barely wrote. I said it was from an unpublished manuscript, but I meant that as a joke. (In hindsight, I guess I'm not sure why I thought that would be funny.)

    As for Wild Target, I hadn't heard of it, but I've now added it to my Netflix queue. It's always nice to have a recommendation. I look forward to it, especially now that I know Ron Weasley is in it. (Joking, although I'll be interested to see him in something different.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I put a comment on here...???!!!??????hmmm?????
    Anyway, I love what you've done with the place..very exciting photos and the colors all work so well together. This is really great.
    You must really enjoy it. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to see this movie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to you all and ben, i got the joke i loved it but it was also a hell of a piece of writting. k maybe i'll post one tomorrow. yeah like i said i really liked it but it is just a simple little comedy with subtle humor. loved it, and ron was my favorite and now that i've seen him in something else, i thought he did a great job. you'll laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you out here.... I promise! I'll get those pics up there someday.... I'm horrible with snail mail and apparently driving as well... let me know when you're around and I'll run up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say I'd love to read your writing... but I'm a little late and it looks like something's already there? I'll go read it...

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My Life
Littleman

My Baby