Thursday, April 7, 2011

Doctor

well went to the dr today so figured i'd do a post. went well. trying new meds again. there's a new diabetic med that seems to be working for people (so ok, not brand new) that were going to try. the continuous bottoming out isn't good so hopefully this will work better. I'm having trouble with the glimperide stuff, it's a pill that inhibits my liver from producing sugar (of course i'm really bad) anyway this other one helps regulate but doesn't inhibit so shouldn't be bottoming out so much. i could try something called a gluberide (????) but is older and doesn't work so well. anyway will go back in a month and see where were at. had a lot more to say but have forgotten now. gotta love it.... this also makes you stupid and i just keep getting dumber every day.... tired of the fatique too lol.... so done.
it's been good to see mudder, dani and dylan...... we all played with littleman yesturday and that was awesome!! can't say enough about him.....

4 comments:

  1. oh yeah and i just learned about some new book things (new to me) about ie pride and prejudice and zombies or sense, sensibility and sea monsters... where the hell was I???? how'd i miss this?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you get to see Little Man! He's good for you.
    I read once that your brain actually shrinks during the last part of pregnancy in order to prepare you for everything. Like it's nature's way of making you step back, slow down, and focus on something besides everything. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true in diabetics as well! Haha. Just letting you know, I can relate. We could have some real good talks I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and I'm excited to check out the movie blog... still being slow. In case you wanted to know, I sign in to blogger with my yahoo account but it says it's google. I wonder if it's because I have a different password here. I was giving you the one for my email. Could be... in case you were wondering?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i like that.. awesome! bet we would, we just need more time to do it! that is very interesting. and i do need him, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My Life
Littleman

My Baby