Sunday, April 3, 2011

life

hey everyone... nothing really to say but life in general. fell asleep today and woke up 3 hours later with a 56 sugar. took 2 cups of juice and 3 peanut butter cups to get it back up to 85. now i feel like complete dog doo of course. we saw brandy's family from out of town yesturday it was nice. i love her grandma and all her family actually. not used to have inlaws that even if they don't like you respect your position. although they are all very good at faking they like me and that's an even new position for me. but i do love it. her grandma is great, i'd love to hook her up with mudder. i think they'd love each other.
anyway. sorry about all the trouble ben and happy birthday melanie. glad life is ok for you but really bummed they're keeping him until sunday. hang in there. thinking about you all, always. later.

2 comments:

  1. That sugar business really worries me. Has your doctor suggested that you eat a 'spoonful'of sugar before you go to sleep or anything??? It almost sounds like now you NEED sugar. It's so good to hear that you like your in-laws and they appreciate who you are. You deserve the best. I would love to meet the grandma. I adore Brandy. She has taken such good care of you when you needed it. And she still does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well-wishes. We're home now, which is a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete

My Life

My Life
Littleman

My Baby